The wellbeing of our team members and customers is of paramount importance to us at The State Hotel. In light of COVID-19, we've enhanced our health and safety procedures to keep our hotel better than ever. As we adapt to the ever-changing climate and the "new-norm", we are still committed to providing an exceptional experience and leaving you with unforgettable Seattle memories.
Here are some of the service enhancements we are doing to adjust with the times:
- No shortage of hand sanitizer here! We have added sanitizing stations on every floor, in our lobby and our restaurant. If you forgot your face mask, not a problem, we have got you covered (pun intended).
- We are increasing the cleaning of public areas (including lobby, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms) and high-touch points in the guestrooms and you will see that, as we will leave clean love notes throughout the property.
- For your safety, we have removed all printed materials in the guestrooms, however you can access that information with our front desk team, any time of the day, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Single use menus for Ben Paris will be offered at check in for room service, or we offer "No Touch" ordering through our online service. We will deliver the food and drinks directly to your room, with sanitized gloves and face masks.
- Housekeeping service is still working just as hard keeping the hotel clean. To minimize contact, we provide service every third day to your room, but we are happy to refresh at your request!
Through our management company, Columbia Hospitality, we've also partnered with Ecolab, a global leader in infection prevention, to take our already stringent safety and sanitation protocols to the next level through the Columbia Clean program.
COLUMBIA CLEAN PROTOCOLS INCLUDE:
- Utilizing highly effective and sustainable Ecolab cleaning products to clean and disinfect throughout the properties.
- Utilizing training and procedures as recommended by Ecolab and the CDC.
- Increasing the frequency and intensity of cleaning and disinfecting high-touch, high-traffic areas, such as light switches, door handles, remotes, elevator buttons, thermostats, and more.
- Enhancing cleaning and sanitation standards throughout guestrooms, event spaces, common areas, heart-of-house spaces and more.
- Implementing physical distancing layouts, markers, and signage in common areas, meeting and event spaces, and amenities.
- De-cluttering paper and other amenities, such as pen, paper, directories, magazines, etc. and supplementing with digital options or providing amenities upon request.
- Increasing the number of customer-accessible sanitizing stations at primary entrances and high-traffic locations like elevators and lobbies.
- Implementing innovative clean technologies, such as modern electrostatic sprayers to sanitize surfaces and objects.
If you have any questions about health and safety at The State, please call 206.513.7300 and ask for the Manager on Duty.