WE'RE PRETTY FREE-SPIRITED, BUT THERE ARE A FEW RULES
It's just your standard policy stuff, so please read below and let us know if you have any questions.
- All room rates are nightly, subject to availability, based on double occupancy, and do not include taxes, guest amenity fee, or gratuities.
- Each additional person is $20 per night. Maximum of four people per room.
- People under the age of 17 are complimentary.
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm.
- Check-out time is 12:00 pm.
- Please make arrangements for early arrival or late check-out in advance. If we are unable to accommodate your request, your luggage can be stored for you.
- Dogs are welcome at The State Hotel for a non-refundable fee of $30 per stay. Dog-friendly rooms are limited and subject to availability. Advance
reservations are required, and all stays with a dog must adhere to our dog guidelines.
- For your convenience, curbside valet is available for $55 each night. Please note that we do not have the ability to valet vehicles over 6'4" tall. Our hourly rates are as follows:
- 0-2 Hours: $15
- 2-6 Hours: $20
- 6-10 Hours: $35
DEPOSITS & CANCELLATIONS
- *** To address the current COVID-19 situation, we've adapted our cancellation policy for any stay through June 30, 2020 can be changed or canceled without penalty. Please call our reservations team at 425.284.5800 by 4pm on the day of scheduled arrival to make changes or cancellations. ***
- All reservations require a credit card at the time of booking to guarantee the room.
- Deposits are required for select rate plans and offers.
- Reservations must be cancelled by 4:00 pm two days prior to arrival to receive a refund.
- Reservations cancelled after 4:00 pm two days prior to arrival will be charged for the first night plus tax.
- If you do not arrive for your reservation, your credit card will be charged for the first night plus tax.
- Portable cribs are available with advance notice.
- The State Hotel is a non-smoking facility.
- A $22 per night guest amenity fee is applied to all reservations, which includes:
- A $10 dining credit per night to Ben Paris*
- Welcome beverage upon arrival
- Daily snack cart
- Daily coffee in the lobby
- Unlimited local and long distance phone calls
- Highspeed wireless internet
- Access to the Rooftop Terrace
*Ben Paris credit may not be applied to gratuity or tax. Cannot be combined with any other discount or offer. Credit(s) must be used prior to check-out during the stay on which the credit(s) is included. Ben Paris credit will be applied to food and beverage charged to guest room as a deduction at check-out.