WE'RE PRETTY FREE-SPIRITED, BUT THERE ARE A FEW RULES
It's just your standard policy stuff, so please read below and let us know if you have any questions.
- All room rates are nightly, subject to availability, based on double occupancy, and do not include taxes, guest amenity fee, or gratuities.
- Each additional person is $20 per night. Maximum of four people per room.
- People under the age of 17 are complimentary.
- Check-in time is 4:00 pm.
- Check-out time is 12:00 pm.
- Please make arrangements for early arrival or late check-out in advance. If we are unable to accommodate your request, your luggage can be stored for you.
- Dogs are welcome at The State Hotel for a non-refundable fee of $30 per stay. Dog-friendly rooms are limited and subject to availability. Advance
reservations are required, and all stays with a dog must adhere to our dog guidelines.
- For your convenience, curbside valet is available for $55 each night. Please note that we do not have the ability to valet vehicles over 6'4" tall. Our hourly rates are as follows:
- 0-2 Hours: $15
- 2-6 Hours: $20
- 6-10 Hours: $35
DEPOSITS & CANCELLATIONS
- All reservations require a credit card at the time of booking to guarantee the room.
- Deposits are required for select rate plans and offers.
- Reservations must be cancelled by 4:00 pm two days prior to arrival to receive a refund.
- Reservations cancelled after 4:00 pm two days prior to arrival will be charged for the first night plus tax.
- If you do not arrive for your reservation, your credit card will be charged for the first night plus tax.
- Portable cribs are available with advance notice.
- The State Hotel is a non-smoking facility.
- All guests pay a nightly $22 guest amenity fee which includes:
- A $10 daily dining credit to Ben Paris*
- Welcome beverage upon arrival
- Daily snack cart
- Daily coffee in the lobby
- Unlimited local and long distance phone calls
- Highspeed wireless internet
- Fitness center
- Access to State Hotel Rooftop Terrace
*Ben Paris credit excludes gratuity and tax.